On the latest Academy episode, it is my honor and pleasure to welcome Howard Falco, a peak performance coach, mindfulness expert and spiritual teacher.
He is the author of two powerful books on human understanding and potential, I AM: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are and Time in A Bottle: Mastering the Experience of Life.
When I first moved to Scottsdale, Arizona on a whim, I walked into a bookstore and played a game in which I grab the first one I am guided towards. In this case, I opened up I AM and the page mentioned Howard’s journey to Arizona — that’s when I knew I had to not only read and buy the book but pull all the messages inside of it.
In this special in-studio session, we go deep into:
- The power of embracing our potential
- What separates the great from the good
- The journey from a finance professional to spiritual teacher
- Answering two of life’s deepest questions
- Having an open mind and remaining curious
- The feeling that “nothing was ever enough”
- How we already have our image of perfection
- The power of asking questions that expand
- Why intention opens the floodgates of life
- The worthiness of every single person
- The greatest power in any moment or I Am
- How to collapse time in life and accept where you are
Please tag Howard and me with your biggest lesson, this is one you may want to listen to over and over again!
I’d like to thank the brilliant team at Athletic Greens for supporting the mission of the show and offering us the highest quality nutritional insurance on the market, in an easy to take, all-in-one packet. Grab your special bonus as an Academy listener right here!